Saturday, November 28, 2009

About Me

Anyone reading this blog might want to know something about me. So I'll give you a few facts.



I'm a multicultural sort of girl and am interested in different cultures, countries en languages. I have a love for writing and fashion. I am also a europhile and definitely an anglophile, because my TV is switched to the BBC more then it probably should be. :P I want to travel and see as much of the world as I can, which is also why I want to become a journalist.






Interests: writing, poetry, photography
Likes: poetry. fashion. life. love. Emily Dickinson. Shakespeare
Dislikes: rain. cycling in it. goat cheese.
Obsessions: Elizabeth I. Victorian/ Elizabethian era. James McAvoy. any movie with Keira Knightley in it. costume drama. anything British. peanut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment