Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh yeah.........

I was going to write about the Hague. I've been so terribly busy lately I haven't had time to breathe, eat, go to the bathroom properly (sorry...too much information...) floss or put on matching socks, let alone do something as properly useless as writing on a blog. Especially a blog very little people read except myself. :D But you never know, that might change one day...
Seeing as I don't have pictures (die horrible camera DIE) because I have a crappy-ass camera of which the battery dies every 5 minutes. I asked my dad for a camera last year
I must say, it was really awesome. :O
We went to Parlement, the Ministry of Defense, en the Haags Gemeente Museum (roughly translated, the County Museum of the Hague) where I saw works, close-up and personal, of artists like Cezanne, Piet Mondriaan (Dutchman, I'm glad some of his works are actually hanging in museums in the Netherlands) and Picasso.

I should actually be in bed right now (guility looks at the clock) and I promise, PROMISE, that I will actually write more useful things in my blog as soon as I have the time.( I still have to write about Sinterklaas, my awesome dress I got for the Christmas dance (which is Thursday) and perhaps fill out that interview I stole from Roseanne's blog. Not to mention do something about this freakish cheery Granny Smith lay-out, which is hurting my eyes.)

Next week is the start of the Christmas holidays so I'll have oceans of time to sip hot chocolate, crawl under a blanket, read War and Peace, or perhaps take time to write on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment