Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer has finally begun...

It's amazing how things can just turn around in a blink of an eye.
I'm over to the next grade, it's summer, and I have absolutely NOTHING to do.
And it feels great.
No obligations or responsibilities, no school, no grades to get up before the school year ends. I pretty much feel on top.

Things to look forward to:
1. My little cousin and aunt visiting from Sweden on Saturday.
2. Rotemy/Amalie coming in on the 5th
3. my piercing :) (I was allowed to get a cartilage piercing in my ear if I made it to the next grade. Well, now I have, so my mom can't say anything about it.)
4. 19 July, two weeks of vacation in Drenthe. I'm not actually sure if I should be looking forward to this, it could be dreadfully boring, because I've never been on vacation in my own country before.
5. 22 August.....of course, my own birthday.

Wish list (hopefully, some of these things I might get for my birthday):
1. a NEW CAMERA (my mama promised me this for my B-Day, I hope she follows through.)
2. posters/new curtains/calender to pimp up my room
3. an Apple iPod Nano (green)
4. a laptop...I'm not expecting this any time soon, I guess I have to save up for it with my own money.
5. a new bag for school...hopefully an Oilily.

http://www.speurders.nl/overzicht/sieraden-en-accessoires/tassen-en-koffers/nieuw-stijlvol-groen-roze-oilily-tas-oilily-tasje-30x21cm-46085344.html

MY BAG... *wantswantswants*
oilily green



6. a new agenda for next year....hopefully I'll be able to make a decision before then!!

Have a nice vacation, everyone!!!

-Brooke xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment