Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hello from Drenthe

Hello, I am typing this from a vacation park in Drenthe (a region in the southern part of the Netherlands) where we have been staying for the last week. Nice and green here, only place in the Netherlands where you actually see trees. And it's above sea level! :O
We're staying in an old farm house type thing, only problem is the moths, who seem to enjoy taking refuge in my closet.
Yesterday I met this tiny girl on the playground (hey,I was playing soccer with my many siblings) who seemed to think I was her new best friend. Now she won't leave me alone. Cute, really. Funny how making friends when you are little is so easy. You just hit someone in the head with a lego block and, bam! you've made a bond for life(or at least for the next few minutes.) You do that as a teenager and you get called a creep and get a stilletto in your eye....as an adult you would probably get arrested for assault.
But anyway, having a good time here. Can't type anymore because I don't have any more coins for the internet. 1 euro for 8 minutes, what a rip-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment