Sunday, April 11, 2010

Amazing stuff/ stuff that made me laugh this week..

Every week I usually stumble across something, from friends or on the internet, that truly makes me laugh out loud. Or something that really inspires me or makes me feel happy inside. So I'd like to make a collection of things I liked this week and make a collection of them here so these thoughts won't be lost.

1. Mattie's lemon tart

I gave her the idea for this recipe that I found on www.foodgawker.com She brought a piece to school and demn, it ws good. :P

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=31286568&id=1202797376

That's the link there if you want to see this awesome cake :P

2. This blog from a very funny amateur cook. Not only is she witty (her blog motto is: ganing weight, one pastry at a time :P,) but she also has some pretty brilliant recipe ideas (Key Lime Pie cupcakes, anyone?) The title alone of some of the recipes makes you simeultaneously want to drool and hop on a treadmill and jog 5 kilometers.

I also find this picture on that site:



Amazing. XD The green thing on the left is a cactus, in case that wasn't clear.



3. Haha. I laughed out loud at this one. I did. Very loud.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-LMFAO-when-i-saw-these-suggestions-on-Google/112098212133819?ref=mf

Become a fan of this group on Facebook I LFMAO when I saw these suggestions on Google. You won't regret it.

4. The recipe for Earl Grey cupcakes. Yes, they exist. My favorite tea sort. :O

http://www.honeyandjam.com/2009/03/earl-grey-cupcakes-with-lemon-earl-grey.html

I'm going to so make these sometime. Don't tell me this doesn't look good.





And on the same site I found a lovely quote which I think is going to become one of my favorites. So the last one:

5.

No comments:

Post a Comment